Friday, December 22, 2006

Not so Intellectual...

When people try to impress others/(me) with words, the least I could do is shrug a cold sholder and try to appease myself against the thought of walking right out of his speech. I wonder what fecundity these creatures have been blessed with that they/(we) seem to have proliferated the entire earth.

If it is just for the heat of the moment that these people/(I) use this seemingly effective interjection of blurting out unthought of remarks, I really feel that they/(I) should just refrain and restrain myself from crapping noob conversationlalists of the associated disappointments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yes,its correct When people try to impress others/(me) with words, the least I could do is shrug a cold sholder and try to appease myself against the thought of walking right out of his speech. I wonder what fecundity these creatures have been blessed
-----------------------------------mary.supy
http://www.hookup-tonite.com

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home